Posted by Peter M. Allan on 05 Aug 2021, 14:34:58 in Health
Malawi is expected to receive batches of COVID-19 vaccines, the earliest being Saturday, August 7.
The following is the outline of quantities to be received and arrival dates:
1. Johnson & Johnson (J & J), 302,400 doses arriving at 13.40 hrs on August 7, 2021.
2. Astrazeneca, 119,200 doses, coming within the next two weeks.
3. Astrazeneca,160,800 doses arriving mid-August.
4. Astrazeneca 360, 000 doses arriving end of August / early September.
5. Pfizer Vaccine 372, 000 doses arriving before the end of September.
Wearing of face masks in public places was mandatory during the flu pandemic in 1918. Approximately 50 million people died in the pandemic.
Peter M. Allan is a writer, communicator, journalist , computer programmer and founder of malawiblast.com , pa4ways.com and chanco-punch.com. He graduated from University of Malawi, Chancellor College with Bachelor of Arts Communication and Cultural Studies. On free time he likes reading, coding, writing, travelling and playing football. You can reach him through email@example.com .
09 Aug 2021, 13:48:19 | (0)
09 Aug 2021, 13:45:18 | (0)
05 Aug 2021, 15:06:59 | (0)
28 Jul 2021, 08:03:35 | (1)